Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion





from Hada Labo's Moisturizing Care Series


ONE DROP LOCKS UP AN OCEAN
Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing range contains Super Hyaluronic Acid that lastingly hydrates and nourishes the skin for smooth, radiant and crystal-clear skin. It creates a moisture locking shield to help preserve skin’s optimum moisture balance


  • With 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid to deeply moisturize skin and help to preserve its optimum moisture balance.
  • Replenishes and locks-in moisture for complete hydration. Skin feels significantly soft and supple.
  • Helps improve dry and dehydrated skin, leaving it silky smooth.
  • Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
  • Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol & colorant.

  
Use twice a day after cleansing face. Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed.

Super Hyaluronic Acid forms a smooth, moisture locking shield to replenish and retain essential moisture of the skin. Super Hyaluronic Acid has twice the moisture retention capacity of Hyaluronic Acid (1gm of Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold up to 6 liters of water). It also has the ability to mimic skin’s natural moisturizing ability to enhance water retention of the stratum corneum. Skin stays lastingly hydrated and feels smoother, suppler and more radiant
The benefit of having 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid is to allow your skin to stay hydrated and smooth for a longer period of time! With 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid penetrating into the different layers of the skin, it will lock-in moisture to provide skin with complete hydration.



Hyaluronic Acid
Mimics the skin’s inherent moisturizing ability to improve water retention of the skin by nourishing and preserving the optimum moisture balance.

Super Hyaluronic Acid
Merges with the skin to form a smooth moisture locking shield. It has 2x the moisture retention capacity of Hyaluronic Acid to allow your skin to stay hydrated and smooth for a longer period of time.

Nano Hyaluronic Acid
Easily penetrates into the epidermis layer and deeply moisturizes the skin, leaving it hydrated and supple from the inside out.


Hada Labo stands for the lifestyle philosophy of “PERFECT x SIMPLE” a skincare range that brings beauty back to the basics – perfect, simple and confident.

To fulfill the commitment of healthy and perfect skin, Hada Labo emphasizes simplicity in its skin care process, removing all the unnecessary additives, colorant, fragrance and mineral oil that will burden the skin. Only the finest, purest and highly effective ingredients that are beneficial to the skin are retained to ensure maximum effectiveness. Only the best for your skin and nothing else…..

Now, you can truly enjoy a perfect and simple lifestyle, confidently…

Hada Labo has award winning product that showcases the efficacy and acceptance of the brand amongst beauty lovers.

First launched in Japan in 2004, its star product, Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion is a clear favorite with beauty lovers and is ranked as the No.1* face lotion in Japan, selling 1 bottle every 4 seconds!
Source: Intage Inc. Japan (August 2008 – Feb 2009)

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion was awarded the Best Face Lotion in Yahoo Best Cosme Award, 2007. In addition, this bestseller was also awarded by Japanese ‘Up’ Magazine for the Best Hydrating Lotion.


With over 100 years history, The Mentholatum Company, USA and Rohto Pharmaceutical Co., Japan are renowned for their research and development of quality and safe products, continuously creating satisfaction and happiness to the consumers.

The Hada Labo skin care line is the result of the joint development effort between The Mentholatum Co. and Rohto Pharmaceuticals Co. to make a good quality skin care product, backed up by excellent technology.
Using the technology developed through the production of OTC drugs, Hada Labo skincare line is produced in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, under strict GMP guidelines to ensure Quality, Reliability & Effectiveness in the products.

Hada Labo was launched in Japan in 2004 and was exceptionally well received in a short span of time. Beauty lovers very quickly embraced the brand, and Hada Labo has proven to be a success with its Super Hyaluronic Moisturizing Lotion becoming the No 1 Face Lotion in Japan, sold more than 30 million* bottles.


Source: Intage Inc. June, 2011
source: http://www.hadalabo.com.my/en/moisturizing-care.html

REVIEWS:


1.http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=131318/Hada_Labo_Super_Hyaluronic_Acid/0/Toners 
NoYes



rated 5 of 5  on 11/20/2012 
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black
I'm in LOVE with this product. It keeps my skin so much hydrated as I have dry skin. Doesn't break me out too. Used it right after my oat cleanser. Except that it takes quite some time for it to absorb into my skin. After that, my face feels soft & supple that I can't stop touching it. hehe.

rated 5 of 5  on 11/18/2012 
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown
I'm on my 4th bottle of this. I love that it is moisturizing without feeling sticky. After cleansing, I put 2-3 drops on my palm, rub my hands together, and pat it lightly onto my face. It usually takes about a minute or two for it to be completely absorbed by my skin, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and plump.


rated 5 of 5  on 10/29/2012 
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown
Rave! Rave! Rave! I bought this for just $15 and this works wonders on my skin. I've heard a lot about this *lotion* and decided to give it a try since my skin has gotten drier with the change of season.
This lotion works as a toner and a little goes a long way. True to it's tagline *ONE DROP LOCKS UP AN OCEAN*. It is clear, fragrance free and has a thin gel-like consistency. You use this after cleansing before serums/essence/moisturizer.
The best way to use this is just to drop a green pea sized amount onto your palm. Then, rub your palms together and you'll be amazed how wet your palms will be! Then gently rub the lotion onto your face, starting from the forehead and move down to between the contour of your nose and cheeks. And here comes the important part. You need to pat pat pat pat and pat your face. Because it's alcohol free, the lotion will not evaporate and therefore you need the patting motion to help your skin to absorb it.
It does take quite a while for the lotion to be fully absorb. You'll know when your face doesn't feel sticky anymore, instead, your face will be amazingly soft and supple! The first time I tried this, I was just so surprised by the result.
I have some dry patches near the corner of my mouth near my chin and no matter what I do, I can't seems to get rid of it. But one use of this lotion, the dry patches completely disappeared and never came back!
I know that constantly touching your face is a no no but I can't help to have the urge to feel my face due to it's smoothness and suppleness! I highly recommend this product to everyone especially if you have dry skin.

rated 4 of 5  on 9/30/2012
Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black
I've used lot's product years back (from drugstore to counter to spa) as my skin is so sensitive and it's hard for me to find a good product that delivers and did not make it any more worse. I used this lotion about 3 years back but then I got bored and decided to try SKII lotion which has a lighter consistency. SKII is great for me but very expensive to maintain. And now, after several more trial on several more brands, (Clinique, Clarins, Soap and Glory, Neutrogena, Biore, Proactive and some other online brands), some of which works and some don't, I came back to this lotion, learn to use it correctly and becomes more appreciative of it than I was before.
The lotion has thicker consistency than SKII lotion, applied quite the same way as the SKII lotion. Just wait for it to absorb a bit before you apply moisturizer/sunscreen. I find that this way works for me the best. Due to this lotion, I have decide to change my facial wash and moisturizer to Hada Labo, and glad that they work for my skin as well. 

rated 5 of 5  on 9/10/2012
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green
This is one of the most amazing products I tried in the last 6 months! It was a great surprise to buy a product that does what promises. It's a simple product that can be used many ways: as a toner, as a moisturizer, as a serum,...I will buy again, for sure!!!!
Maria


rated 5 of 5  on 9/10/2012
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown
This is my absolute HG product!
I have combination-oily skin and this baby has made my skin so hydrated without overdoing it.
When I started using this product, I noticed that my skin wasn't pumping as much oil as it was probably already hydrated.
It's a watery-gel consistency and it's absolutely transparent.
Some people say this gel does not absorb well into the skin, that's probably because you're using too much of it.
I use only 2-3 drops for my entire face. I rub it in between my palms and press against my skin.
I definitely notice that my skin has gotten much more hydrated.
As my skin isn't dry, I opt for a light, gel moisturizer afterwards as this alone will not be able to moisturize fully.
I'm almost running out on my first bottle, which I've used for about 6 months and I'm going to go get my second one very soon!


rated 5 of 5  on 8/18/2012
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown
to be honest---I've used up 5 bottles of this stuff in the past two years.
it is the best friend of my sensitive dry skin.after cleansing,this is the only product I use.it's toner,moisturizer 2 in 1, the high proportion of hyaluronic acid in it hydrates my skin instantly and the hydrated effect lasts all day long.but it's a little annoying because it's absorbed rather slowly, you need to do some patting all over for at least 30 seconds to get off that sticky feeling.after 30 seconds, everything is perfect.
to my relief, there's no alcohol or colorant or fragrance in it, so it never breaked me out.
at about 15 dollars/170ml, how can you not like
rated 5 of 5  on 7/31/2012
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black
Love love love this product. I have been using it for about a year. It has really improved the overall quality of my skin! Hydration is the foundation of good skin and this is by far, the best hydration product I've used. It's gentle and effective. Feels a bit sticky at first application, but doesn't create an "oily" feeling throughout the day which is important for tropical climate. This is my HG!

2. http://www.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=103962604001


 Wonderful
This is a staple in my daily skin care so there will be several positive comments over the years ... It is such a good product that not only moisturizes, softens and regenerates, I have come to use with burns and allergic dermatitis, is fantastic, I would say that one of the greatest discoveries in the world of cosmetics and affordable.
A MARTINEZ, LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA, 2012-11-18


Very gentle and moist, make my skin very bright and fresh.
xiang lin, Goshen, 2012-11-14


 love, love, love
I love this lotion. It's texture is slightly thicker than water, almost a jellyishish texture so you don't need a lot. But feels so moisturizing and hydrating. There's no fragrance or other additives. I have very sensitive skin and It's a must in my nightly routine. Highly recommended!
vigirl, Santa Clara, CA, 2012-11-11
 отлично!
Рекомендую его! Увлажняет очень хорошо, благодаря хорошему увлажнению исчезают морщинки связанные с обезвоженной кожей. Хочу напомнить, что нужно его наносить вбивающими движениями на влажную кожу, после впитывания наносить свой крем. Это предотвратит обратный процесс, когда гиалуронка вытягивает влагу из кожи и сушит ее.
Alex Nikonova, Kharkov, 2012-11-08
 Nice
Very good lotion. Moisturizes well enough, unscented.
Miia, Lappeenranta, Finland, 2012-11-07
 
Very moisturising product with nice consistency and odor. I use it between washing and night cream or serum
OLGA NIKONOROVA, Russia , 2012-11-02
 Noticable change on first try
This product is amazing! It softens your skin and is very noticable that it's softer the moment I put it on an area on my face. I would definitely get this again and make this recommendation to everyone. The only bad thing about this is that it doesn't have SPF. For places with not a lot of sun, it probably wouldn't make that much of a difference but for drier areas with lots of sun exposure, you'll need to apply an extra coat of lotion with SPF or foundation with SPF.
Kamay Tu, Las Vegas, 2012-10-31


 Awsome product!!!
It does what it promises! My skin feels super soft, supple and moisturized after use. I've been using this since last week and there are no more dry patches on my face. I've tried lots of other products before but nothing really helped- I got dry/combination skin. I would definitely recommend this product plus the essence and the milk. Thanks Sasa for the fast shipping and offering this online.
Wong Wing-Yee, Aachen, 2012-10-27
 The best one
I really think this is the best moisturizing lotion I ever tried - need only couple of drops for all my face. Really necessary thing for me, always buy 2 bottles.
NATASHA ONISHCHENKO, Yekaterinburg, 2012-10-26
 Wonderful
As I said in Sasa long, this is one of the pieces of the daily care of my skin. Nourishes, brightens, smoothes and prepares skin. Is essential.
A MARTINEZ, LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA, 2012-10-25


~0~

No comments:

Post a Comment